“Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.”
~ Chief Seattle, 1854
Donate to SERES
By giving to SERES, you are helping us to build a healthier, fairer, more peaceful and sustainable future for everyone.
Your generous gift will allow us to:
- Build the SERES Resilience Hub Training Centre/Communiversity
- Educate and empower young sustainability leaders
- Expand our regional and global impact
All donations are tax-deductible and can be made either by check or online. Please follow the instructions below depending on your country of residence to donate and receive your tax-deductible receipt.
On behalf of everyone that is a part of SERES’ community, thank you for choosing to support us and being a part of this life-changing work.
For U.S. residents:
To make a one-off or monthly online donation, please follow this link: Online Donations
Or follow the instructions for sending a check* to:
3865 Lakeshore Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
*For all checks, please include:
- Checks are payable to SERES Global
- A clear notation on each personal check that the donation is for SERES Global.
- Your email address, physical mailing address and phone number (to receive your tax receipt)
- If the donation is expected through a 3rd Party (i.e. bank-issued bill pay checks, corporate matching gifts, United Way etc) please inform us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe in transparency. See our 501(c)(3) application for IRA exempt status, form 1023-EZ:
SERES – 1023EZ SUBMITTED
For Australian residents:
We are pleased to be working in partnership with Australian registered not-for-profit organization OzGREEN. Australian residents and businesses may make a tax-deductible donation for SERES via OzGREEN by filling on one of the links below.
For Canadian residents:
For CANADIAN RESIDENTS who wish to make a tax-deductible donation, please email email@example.com for further details on how to do this in Canada.
Residents of ALL OTHER COUNTRIES, you may still donate to SERES however we are unable to issue tax receipts. Please click on the link below and your gift will be processed directly to SERES.
Buy a fantastic new book and support SERES: